Call for Abstract
8th International Conference on Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Advances in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics”
Biostatistics 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biostatistics 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It encompasses the statistical strategies which are accustomed to govern uncertainties in the field of medicine and health. It comprehends biostatistics in clinical research and clinical trials, biostatistics research and methodology, clinical decision making, statistical methods in diagnostic drugs , statistical and computing methods.
- Track 1-1Biostatistics in Clinical research
- Track 1-2Biostatistics research and methodology
- Track 1-3Clinical decision making
- Track 1-4Statistical methods in diagnostic medicine
- Track 1-5Basic Statistics of Biomarkers and Clinical Trials
- Track 1-6Biomedical Statistics
It includes strategies which are utilized as a part of biostatistics and computing. It incorporates points such as vigorous techniques in biostatistics, longitudinal studies, analysis with deficient data, meta-analysis, Monte-Carlo strategies, quantitative issues in health-risk analysis, statistical methodologies in genetic studies, ecological statistics and biostatistical routines in epidemiology.
- Track 2-1Longitudinal studies
- Track 2-2Analysis with incomplete data
- Track 2-3Meta-Analysis
- Track 2-4Quantitative problems in health-risk analysis
- Track 2-5Biostatistical methods in epidemiology
It is a subset of the sphere of statistics during which the proof about the concerning verity of the world is expressed in terms of degrees of belief or, ma lot specifically, Bayesian probabilities. It includes of varies approaches like Bayesian inference, stochastic structural improvement and Bayesian statistics, semi-parametric Bayesian analysis, Bayesian multiple modification point analysis, infrared spectroscopic analysis with Bayesian statistics and Bayesian dynamic models.
- Track 3-1Stochastic structural optimization and bayesian statistics
- Track 3-2Semi parametric bayesian analysis
- Track 3-3Bayesian multiple change point analysis
- Track 3-4Infrared spectroscopy with bayesian statistics
- Track 3-5Bayesian dynamic models
It is the study of science that deals with the statistical methods for describing and comparing the phenomenon of particular subject which helps in managing medical uncertainties. Its applications are wide spread in medicine, health, biology etc. for interpretation of data based on observations and facts.
- Track 4-1Biostatistics in pharmacy
- Track 4-2Biostatistics in medical
- Track 4-3Biostatistics in healthcare
- Track 4-4Biostatistics in genetics
- Track 4-5Ecological statistics
In statistics study, regression analysis has been statistical process for estimating the relationships among variables. It includes several techniques for modelling and analysing many variables, once the main focus is on the link between a dependent variable and one or a lot of freelance variables. This track contains numerous sub topics like linear and non-linear analysis, variance and regression analysis, statistical methods for categorical data analysis, multiple regression with categorical information and biostatistical analysis software.
- Track 5-1Linear and non-linear analysis
- Track 5-2Analysis of variance and regression
- Track 5-3Multiple regression with categorical data
- Track 5-4Robust methods in biostatistics
- Track 5-5Biostatistical analysis softwares
It incorporates the different civilized systems utilized as a part of the biostatistical data analysis. Different subjects which are being incorporated are data sets, hierarchical models, causal inference, nonparametric alongside the statistical genetics, Mantel–Haenszel test and the biometric ramifications of these data analysis methods.
- Track 6-1Large data sets
- Track 6-2Hierarchical models
- Track 6-3Nonparametrics
- Track 6-4Mantel–Haenszel test
- Track 6-5Biometric implications
- Track 6-6Causal inference
Structural bioinformatics is a sub discipline of bioinformatics that deals with the three dimensional structures of biomolecules. This field portrays the goals to create methods for manipulating information about biological macromolecules and the application of these methods to solve problems in biology and creating new knowledge. It attempts to model and discover the basic principles underlying biological machinery at the molecular level. Structural bioinformatics combines applications of physical and chemical principles with algorithms from computational science. With the success of the genome sequencing projects, the evolution of high-throughput methods for expression analysis and compound identification, structural bioinformatics is now resurgent and is doing its part to accelerate the drug discovery process. The techniques that structural bioinformatics involves are particularly valuable in the area from target identification to lead discovery. Structural bioinformatics can be used for function and ligand prediction in the case of novel targets.
- Track 7-1RNA structure and function
- Track 7-2Protein structure analysis
- Track 7-3Protein structure and function prediction
Systems biology includes the study of systems of biological components, which may be molecules, cells, organisms or entire species. Systems Biology deals with data and models at many different scales, from individual molecules through to whole organisms. Computational systems biology addresses questions fundamental to our understanding of life and progress here will lead to practical innovations in medicine, drug discovery and engineering. It aims to develop and use efficient algorithms, data structures, visualization and communication tools with the goal of computer modelling of biological systems. Systems Biology approach harnesses the power of computation and systems-level analyses to formulate and solve critical biological problems. This integrative approach of systems biology will close the loop from individual genetics to populations, and constitute the strongest asset for the successful translation of systems biology findings to clinical applications.
- Track 8-1Cancer systems biology
- Track 8-2Systems theory for complex dynamical systems
- Track 8-3Machine learning algorithm
Biostatistics is a branch of applied statistics and deals with developing and applying techniques to summarize and evaluate medical and biological data. The field of biostatistics to bioinformatics furnish quantitative answers to complicated questions from complicated data. The dominant objective of this conference is to conceive a medium for statisticians from across the world to present their latest study, discovery in statistical applications which can prompt novel research projects and directions as well as improve statistical programs. Specialized and technical methods have been made and are currently advancing in the fields of biostatistics and bioinformatics as a mutual resource to exhibit them with a wide range of favourable applications in genetics, genomics, and biomedical areas. The doctrine of biostatistics and bioinformatics will be popularized through driving applications which offers learning approach and therefore, is available to a wide range of fields.
- Track 9-1Computational Statistics
- Track 9-2Bayesian Methods
- Track 9-3Statistical Genetics
- Track 9-4Medical Statistics and Informatics
Practically about 600 bioinformatics tools were advanced over the past two years, and are being used to facilitate data analysis and its interpretation. Web assistance in bioinformatics provides interfaces that have been developed for an ample array of applications for bioinformatics. The main enhancement derived from the fact that end users do not have to deal with software and database preservation overheads. There are differing software predominant for bioinformatics like open-source, sequence alignment, healthcare, freeware molecular graphics systems, biomedical and molecular mechanics modelling. In more recent advances, the equivalent of an industrial revolution for ontology was pronounced by the apparition of latest technologies representing bio-ontologies.
- Track 10-1Web services in bioinformatics
- Track 10-2Bioinformatics Tools & Software
- Track 10-3Biological databases
It incorporates different biometric devices and calculations which are utilized to execute security in today's universe of innovation. Biometrics security incorporates different points like Personal identity verification, Human activity acknowledgment, Legal similarity for biometric systems, Crime counteractive action,, Biometric devices and calculations, Behavioral intelligence, Biometric arrangements, biometric security authentication and multi touch displays in biometrics.
- Track 11-1Personal identity verification
- Track 11-2Human activity recognition
- Track 11-3Legal compatibility for biometric systems
- Track 11-4Crime prevention
- Track 11-5Biometric devices and algorithm
- Track 11-6Behavioral intelligence
- Track 11-7Multi touch displays in biometrics
- Track 11-8Advances in biometric security systems
- Track 11-9Palm print identification and fingerprinting
- Track 11-10Biometric solutions
- Track 11-11Biometric security authentication
Information Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine attentions to offer data excavators who wish to apply stand-out data some help with mining environments. These applications relate Data mining structures in genuine cash related business territory examination, Application of data mining in positioning, Data mining and Web Application, Medical Data Mining, Data Mining in Healthcare, Engineering data mining, Data Mining in security, Social Data Mining, Neural Networks and Data Mining, these are a portion of the jobs of data Mining.
- Track 12-1Data mining systems in financial market analysis
- Track 12-2High performance data mining algorithms
- Track 12-3Data mining in security
- Track 12-4Engineering data mining
- Track 12-5Data Mining in Healthcare data
- Track 12-6Medical Data Mining
- Track 12-7Data mining and processing in bioinformatics, genomics and biometrics
- Track 12-8Methodologies on large-scale data mining
With advances in technologies, nurse scientists are increasingly generating and using large and complex datasets, sometimes called “Big Data,” to promote and improve the health of individuals, families, and communities. In recent years, the National Institutes of Health have placed a great emphasis on enhancing and integrating the data sciences into the health research enterprise. New strategies for collecting and analysing large data sets will allow us to better understand the biological, genetic, and behavioural underpinnings of health, and to improve the way we prevent and manage illness.
- Track 13-1Big data in nursing inquiry
- Track 13-2Methods, tools and processes used with big data with relevance to nursing
- Track 13-3Big Data and Nursing Practice
Cybersecurity which is also known as computer security is the technology designed to protect computer systems containing programs or data from damage or unauthorized access. This includes preventive measures for cyber terrorism with the help of cyber security with high performance computing.
- Track 14-1Counter measures to combat cyber terrorism
- Track 14-2Cyber security for critical infrastructures and high performance computing
- Track 14-3Security/Privacy technologies
- Track 14-4Personal Identity Verification
Tremendous data is an extensive term for data sets so significant or complex that customary data planning applications are deficient. Employments of gigantic data consolidate Big Data Analytics in Enterprises, Big Data Trends in Retail and Travel Industry, Current and future circumstance of Big Data Market, Financial parts of Big Data Industry, Big data in clinical and social protection, Big data in Regulated Industries, Big data in Biomedicine, Multimedia and Personal Data Mining.
- Track 15-1Finances and Frauds services
- Track 15-2Biomedicine
- Track 15-3Regulated Industries
- Track 15-4Clinical and healthcare
- Track 15-5Financial aspects of Big Data Industry